Help us maintain a professional and supportive environment for all discussions.
1. Be constructive
- Respect others’ opinions even if they do not reflect yours. If you disagree with a position, explain why and keep in mind that you can disagree without being disagreeable.
- You are free to correct facts posted by others as they are free to correct yours.
- Keep discussions centred on ideas, not the people behind them.
2. Back up your ideas
- Let’s keep the discussions credible.
- Where possible, ground your posts with evidence and facts.
- Cite any sources that you have used so that your colleagues could refer to them and avoid any breach of copyright.
- Post replies that are relevant to the initial post in any topic.
- If your reply branches off to another area you think is also important to discuss, feel free to suggest a new forum topic.